Whether you’re still picking at the leftover turkey or already wrapping your holiday gifts, stop what you’re doing. From here on out, you’re playing by our rules—and we’re telling you to hit the town. That’s right; there is an awful lot of holiday goodness going on this weekend. So much, actually, that you should probably plan on seeing a whole lot of Santa, some shopping and enjoying quite a bit of holiday cheer. Now get going! Here’s the town-by-town breakdown of this weekend’s happenings:
- : The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday at .
- : The parade starts on Saturday at 5 p.m. on South Road opposite the Groton Utilities Operation Center. Stick around after the parade for Santa, “Stuff the Bus,” Steve Elci and Friends and more!
- : Don’t miss caroling, hot cocoa, cookies and Santa at the on Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. No registration is required for this free event.
- : Come by the on Friday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The Ledyard High School Carolers will perform at 7 p.m.
- : Join Santa for breakfast at the on Saturday from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Cost is $6 for adults and $4 for kids 5 to 10 years.
- : Stop by the for lots of (free) holiday cheer on Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m.
- : Scripture lessons, carols, music and more at on Sunday at 4 p.m.
- : Festivities run from 6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday evening. Tree lighting will be at 7 p.m. outside Todd English’s Tuscany.
- : Shop, eat some chili and buy tickets for the raffle at from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. And hey, more holiday shopping money if you win!
- : He’ll hit the Wolf Den stage at Mohegan Sun at 8 p.m. on Saturday with some fun holiday tunes.
- : Enjoy a nice breakfast spread with Santa on Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon at the . Tickets are $9 for adults, $7 for seniors and $5 for kids 4 to 12 years.
- : Parade begins Sunday at 5 p.m. in front of the . Stick around after the parade for the tree lighting and parade awards!
- : Basket preview starts at 3:30 p.m. Friday and the drawing at 7:30 p.m. Wreaths will be for sale throughout the event from 3:30 to 8 p.m.
- : Do some holiday shopping at the on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- : It all goes down at 3 p.m. Saturday at Parade Plaza. And you’ve just got to be there.
- : Raise money for the New London Community Meal Center and bid on some awesome trees! Auction starts at 6 p.m. Saturday at the New London Elks Club. Admission is $10.
- : Leave the guys at home on Sunday evening! Admission is free, but please bring a personal hygiene product to donate to the Women’s Center of SECT. Event will run from 5 to 9 p.m. at Dev’s on Bank.
- : Preview party is Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m. and admission is $20. Admission is free on Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Event will be held at the
- : Crafts, breakfast and more on Friday from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at .
- : Stop by for wreaths, swags, boxwood trees and more at the on Friday from 12 to 3 p.m.
- : Tree lighting, Santa, carriage rides, shopping and more on Friday from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- : Tours start at 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and leave every 15 minutes. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes!
- : Sale will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. Bring the whole family!
- : Come shop on Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- : Sing-a-long, treats, crafts, Santa and more on Sunday from noon to 2 p.m.
- : The Arthur Murray Dance Studio will perform from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday. Catch them while you shop!
- : Bring your cats and dogs to the Crystal Mall on Sunday from 6 to 8 p.m. for some new Santa memories!
- : Lots of vendors means lots of shopping opportunities! The sale runs from 5 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
- : The fun starts on Tuesday at 6 p.m. at town hall!