Mystic Restaurant Week is Nov. 3-10, and a great chance to try some of the can't miss dishes at your favorite restaurant. Groton Patch asked participants this year about why they're taking part, and what you have to try.
1. Why did you decide to participate in the Restaurant Week this year?
Restaurant Week is perfect for Mystic Diner and we are all very excited about it! We love choosing our favorite entrees, appetizer and desserts and offering them together at a discounted price. It is a win win for everyone! And if that wasn't reason enough, you add the excitement of the whole Mystic Community joining in. You can't beat that.
2. What are you looking forward to about Restaurant Week?
We like seeing new people and we like how excited people are with this type of event. We are so very appreciative to have been invited to join Mystic Week.
3. What is your can’t miss dish people should try at Restaurant Week? What's so great about it?
Fried Ravioli, Linguini with White Clam Sauce and Pumpkin Cheese Cake.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant (besides your own)? What’s your favorite dish there?
There are so many great restaurants in Mystic, so it's a hard choice. Steak Loft has a wide variety of choices and I would be interested in their package for the prix fix menu.
5. How long have you been in business?
This is our first year. We are sister restaurants to Parthenon Old Saybrook and Parthenon Branford.