In a special edition of the Stonington-Groton Food Fight, we want to know where you’re going to watch the Super Bowl. Where’s the best sports bar in Stonington and Groton?
Each month on Food Fight, we look for your help to highlight the best places in the area for , , pasta and more. This month we’re having two Food Fights, because the Super Bowl really required a special edition. Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Friday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Saturday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Saturday, you'll be able to vote till Monday at 5 p.m.
- On Tuesday, we announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
So, whether it’s the high-definition TVs, the comfort food, or the full bar that matters the most to you while watching the game, what are your nominations? Who has the best sports bar in Stonington and Groton?