Some people think you have to go to Waterford to find a good sports bar, but Stonington and Groton Patch users disagree. Yes, they may have Buffalo Wild Wings, but have C.C. O’Briens, Voodoo Grill, and The Spot.
We looked at the . We looked at the comments posted on the Stonington and Groton Patch sites. We looked on Facebook and Twitter where readers listed a few more of their nominations. And we’ve narrowed it down to five finalists for this Super Bowl special edition of Food Fight.
To finish off this Food Fight, we need you to vote on one of those five places as your favorite.
Leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of these restaurants on Patch. Voting ends at 5 p.m. on Monday, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Tuesday morning.
Thanks again, and happy eating.
Our finalists are:
- : A neighborhood favorite, you can stop by this Pawcatuck place to watch the game on 20 high-definition TVs while enjoying comfort food.
- : Last year the Dog Watch wasn’t on our , and Patch users complained. So we’re glad the Stonington spot, ‘where everyone knows your name,’ made into the nominations.
- : With four big screen TVs right in the middle of the bar, Sneekers Cafe is probably one of the best places to see the game from all angles.
- : Game day specials and 10 big screen TVs, what more can you ask for?
- : Food and drink specials, plus a full bar and signature dishes such as Rotten Bayou Alligator Bites make this a favorite place to watch the game.