We are quickly approaching the season of entertaining and parties. Soon there will be weddings, graduations and outdoor events to hold and attend.
So, in this week’s Readers’ Choice we want to know who is the best caterer in town.
Each week in Readers’ Choice, we look for your help to highlight the best of Groton, whether it be the best place to grab a slice of , the , or your .
Here’s how it works.
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
For full Readers' Choice rules