Editor's Note: We were unable to declare a Readers' Choice winner this week because no votes were cast.
More than 77 million of you have already filed your 2012 tax returns, according to the Internal Revenue Service! You know what they say - the early filer gets the refund!
Of that number, the IRS says 41,516,000 were done by professional preparers. That's 1.5 million more than in 2011.
The deadline to file your taxes for Connecticut residents this year is April 17, two days past the traditional April 15 date. So you still have time to dig all those receipts out of the glove box and the back of the closet and head to your local tax preparers' office!
Here's how Readers' Choice works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
For full Readers' Choice rules