1. Our friends at noaa.gov say this about today: "Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind between 3 and 8 mph."
2. Did you get your Irish on, on Saturday? The New London Irish Parade was fantastic! (and if you were there and took some pics, please feel free to add them!). If you missed that one and still want to party like it's St. Patty's Day, don't forget the .
3. There are no meetings in town tonight. On Tuesday, the Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m., in the Town Hall Annex and will set the annual RTM budget meeting for 7 p.m., April 30, at the . . The council will also make .
4. Do you worry about what kind of tick season we will have because of the warm winter? Patch has a new Lyme disease blogger, Peter Wild, executive director of Time for Lyme. .
5. The Ebenezer Avery House at is . The hours are noon to 4 p.m. Memorial Day to Labor Day.