Would you like to have Santa deliver a pre-wrapped gift to your home on a fire truck on Christmas Eve?
For information on setting up a visit from Santa please feel free to contact the fire department either by phone(860-445-57750 or email Santa_CGFD@yahoo.com. We will respond as soon as we can. Gifts are only delivered to Center Groton Fire District Residents
What to Do:
1. Fill out a registration form.
2. Bring the completed registration for, $5 donation for the Center Groton fire Department (per present), and your pre-wrapped gift(s) to the Center Groton Fire Department located at 163 Candlewood Road, Groton,CT on December 7th, 2012 between 4pm and 10pm.
3. You will be emailed an estimated time no later than December 17th, 2012 when Santa will be delivering the Gift.
4. Please wrap gift(s)in your choice of wrapping paper and place in a heavy plastic bag or pillow case. Please clearly label the gift bag(s) with the address you would like the gift(s) delivered to (Gifts are only delivered to Center Groton Fire District Residents)
5. Deliveries will be scheduled based on quantity and location of gifts collected per area.
6. Please limit gift size to no larger than a shoe box.
What will happen:
1. Once all gifts are collected, Santa and his helper will plan a route for deliveries of the gifts and emails will be sent out to notify residents of the estimated delivery time.
2. Santa will arrive at your home on a fire truck with flashing lights and sirens blaring to deliverthe gifts to your child
Have a safe and happy holiday season from the Center Groton Fire Department Family