When I was in college and mentioned to anyone—friends, relatives, professors—that my parents where coming to visit, the question I immediately got was, "So you’re going to make them take you out to dinner, right?"
Sometimes, it’s just nice to have someone else pay.
In this week's readers’ choice, we want to know where you'd choose to go in Groton if you knew someone else was picking up the check.
Here’s how the contest works.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll post a poll with the nominees Thursday morning.
- You'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
For full Readers' Choice rules click here.