People of all ages and abilities are welcome to come to Cycle for a Cause and support the Kelsey Harrington Foundation. There are 20-mile bike rides, 6-mile bike rides or 1-mile loops are available for riders of all levels!
The Kelsey Harrington Foundation aims to:
- Provide scholarships to graduating students who are pursuing degrees in special education or have overcome significant adversity in attaining their goals.
- Provide financial assistance to children afflicted with illness/injury
and their families.
- Provide medical equipment to those challenged with medical issues.
- Provide advocacy to families needing special help on their own personal journeys, and
- Provide opportunity for community involvement with a goal to allow all children to interact on a social, recreational and educational basis.
Join us on Sunday, June 10th to raise money for the Kelsey Harrington Foundation and support the Harrington and Provost families in their quest to help children with special needs.